Good Morning 14B White!
There’s a lot of information for this week so please be sure to read the full email…
Practice @ Lakevue
Tuesday, March 28th 8-9PM
Thursday, March 30th 8-9PM
Yearbook Team Picture
Don’t forget! The team picture for the MS yearbook will happen at the very start of practice on Tuesday the 28th. Please wear your uniform jersey and don’t be late!
I have 3 left to hand out…I will be at Tuesday’s practice around 7:45PM. Please bring 2 checks ($25 and $200 made payable to PRYL). If you have issues concerning uniforms, please contact our Uniforms Manager directly. Danielle Rainey – 330-720-1819.
Concessions Volunteering Update
· Concession signups will be via SignUp.com. Below is the sign-up link
PRYL Lacrosse 2023 — Signup Sheet | SignUp.com
· All Concessions will be held at the Rams Cage located at the High School. The concessions building is located above the turf field across from Middle School and close to the baseball field.
· There will be 4 concession times allotted per game- 3 people in concession stand, 1 person in bleachers selling drinks.
· There will be NO Concessions at Pine Park at this time.
· Concessions Contact- Angie Pickels- 412-327-5354
Field Duty Descriptions
· Table set up and game scorekeeper
§ Grab table from storage and set up on side of field in middle. Keep accurate score throughout the game.
· Clock & Horn/Tear Down Table
§ Stopping and starting the timer each time with the referee blows his whistle unless it is a running clock game in which the referee and or coach instructs. The clock keeper should discuss details with the referee prior to the game start on how many minutes in a quarter, 8,10 or 12 minutes and when the referee wants to be notified on time remaining, etc. Electronic game clock/horn will be used. You will be shown prior to season start. You will then be able to show your parent volunteers how to use them.
§ Tear down and put back table in storage if your team is the last game of the day.
· Penalty tracker and setting up the extra (handful) of balls around the perimeter of field for game play.
§ Boys 14U and 12U. Penalty timer is to keep the time on the penalty box sidelines using a clock timer/stop watch and advise the player when he can return to the field. The referee will determine the penalty time and type of penalty, personal or technical. The player will stay in the penalty box on one knee facing the field ready for his release. At 15 seconds remaining on the penalty, the timer will announce to the player to “be ready” and at 10 seconds count down out loud through 1 second and then announce “release” for the player to return to the field. Timer will note the player number, penalty time and type of penalty on the penalty form placed on the game table to keep track.
· Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your concession or field duty volunteer assignment.
PRYL Team/Individual Photos
PRYL Team Photos will be taken by Photography 144. Photos will be taken on Monday, April 3 and Tuesday, April 4th. Stay tuned for additional details.