2023 Season Requirements
Once you have completed registration, there are requirements that must be met in order for your player to practice and play.
Current US Lacrosse Membership (renewed through registration). Code of Conduct and Waiver signed during registration.
- Completed Pine Richland Athletic packet for all players in grades 7 and 8. This is a school district requirement. Must be submitted to the Athletic Dept.
2. Registration Fees Paid in Full
3. Signed Player Commitment Form - 14U & 12U A team only
- Grades 1-6-no additional required paperwork required outside of registration.
- Grades 7-8, Must use the PRHS School Athletic Packet
- Required for all student athletes in 7th and 8th grades. Student Athletes who completed this packet over the summer in preparation for the 2019-2020 Athletic Seasons are not required to complete packet again. You will be contacted by Pine Richland Youth Lacrosse if your player does not have the required documents on file with the Athletic Office.
- Completed forms must be turned into Pine-Richland Middle School by January 01, 2021
- IMPACT (Concussion) Tests should have been administered to all 7th & 8th graders. Arrangements must be made if an IMPACT test has not been completed. (See below for details for getting an IMPACT test.)
IMPACT Testing Recommended for Players in Grade 6 - 8
Pine Richland Youth Lacrosse highly recommends IMPACT testing of all players over the age of 11.
If your player did not complete this testing through the District and you wish to have it done, the IMPACT testing is being conducted at UPMC Southside (412)432-3625, Pediatric Alliance - Passavant (412) 364-5834, and Pediatric Alliance- Cranberry (724) 776-4344. The fee is $25, and the length of the test is 25 minutes. Please call to make your appointment at the location most convenient for you.
In the event of a concussion, the test will be maintained in the UPMC system regardless of which location the test is conducted.